AirBaltic Flight Cancellation Policy – AirBaltic, a renowned airline with a global presence, is highly regarded for its commitment to delivering comfortable and secure flights to travellers. Although rare, flight cancellations can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. To tackle such situations, AirBaltic has established a flight cancellation policy that outlines the requirements and steps for passengers to modify or cancel their journey.
This policy aims to provide travellers with a transparent explanation of the cancellation procedure and the available options in case they need to cancel their flights. For additional assistance, you can also contact Air Ticket Policies toll-free at +1-877-563-0127.
Important Terms Of Airbaltic’s Cancellation Policy
To facilitate a smooth process for ticket reversals and uphold passenger privacy, this airline has established a set of guidelines. These guidelines pertain to AirBaltic's flight cancellation option and include the following important terms:
- This policy applies only to tickets purchased through the carrier's official channels.
- Rules within this policy may not fully apply to reservations made via third-party agencies.
- The eligibility to revoke a ticket depends on the fare type you have chosen.
- Refunds will be granted only after the official cancellation of your reservation.
- If you have a round-trip ticket and wish to cancel one leg (one-way), a refund will be provided for the unused portion of the booking.
- The airline discourages last-minute requests for ticket revocations.
- Passengers must contact the airline directly if slightly more than 72 hours are remaining before the flight's departure.
- Group bookings require individual tickets to be cancelled separately.
- Reversing certain tickets, such as airBaltic club flights, may entitle you to receive e-vouchers.
- Passengers must cancel their bookings at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Eligibility Of Flight Cancellation On AirBaltic Airlines
As stated in the revocation policy of this carrier, the ability to cancel an AirBaltic flight is limited to certain types of tickets. Depending on the eligibility of your ticket, you can submit an appropriate request. The following eligibility criteria apply:
- Business flight tickets can be cancelled at any time until their validity period expires. For completely used tickets, the validity is one year from the date of issuance.
- Holders of Business light fares must cancel their flights within the validity period.
- Classic ticket fares should be cancelled with a few days' notice before the scheduled departure.
- Travelers with Green and Green Plus fares are also allowed to cancel their trips.
- Once you exceed the specified validity period, no requests for reversals can be made.
Note: The validity period of an unused reservation lasts for one year from the date of the flight's departure, not the date of booking.
Methods To Cancel AirBaltic Flights
AirBaltic airline provides both offline and online platforms for cancelling flight tickets, depending on the timing of the request:
AirBaltic Flight Cancellation Via Online Platform
Passengers who wish to cancel their flights well in advance of the departure time have the option to utilize the online platform offered by AirBaltic Airlines. This method allows cancellation for all fare types and does not impose any restrictions on accessibility. To make use of the online cancellation option, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open a search engine on your device.
- Navigate to the "AirBaltic" website's "Online Payment Form" section.
- On the redirected page, you will find various sections with a list of options.
- Scroll down until you locate the "Tickets" section.
- Select the "Booking cancellation" option within this tab.
- Fill out the form by entering the required details such as "Booking Reference" and "Surname."
- Click on the "Confirm" button, typically displayed in blue.
- Once your booking is retrieved, choose the specific reservation you wish to cancel.
- Utilise the airBaltic cancel flight booking option and proceed with the cancellation by following the on-screen instructions.
- If applicable, make the payment for any associated cancellation fees using the available methods of money transfer.
- You will receive a notification to your registered email address confirming the official cancellation of your flight.
Note: Reversal requests submitted at the last minute cannot be processed online.
AirBaltic Flight Cancellation Via Online Platform
The offline method is specifically designated for flight cancellation requests made within 72 hours before the scheduled departure. Passengers should be aware that the likelihood of their cancellation request being granted is low, as the airline discourages last-minute reversals. However, contacting the airport agent will provide clarity on eligibility for revocation during peak periods.
Tip: To avoid any inconvenience, it is advisable to submit a cancellation request at least a week in advance. Waiting until the last moment to cancel your flight may result in complications.
AirBaltic Flight Cancellation Via Customer Support
- Use the toll-free number +1-877-563-0127 to contact the customer support of Air Ticket Policy.
- Once connected with the agents, provide them with your name and basic information.
- Explain the reason for your call and inform them about your intention to cancel your booking.
- Provide clear details of the flight you wish to cancel.
- Make the required payment for AirBaltic booking cancellation fees, which may include service charges.
- You will receive either a call or an email confirming the official cancellation of your flight.
Air Baltic Flight Cancellation Fee
To initiate the cancellation of your flights and request a refund, it is necessary to pay the AirBaltic ticket cancellation fees. The specific charges are determined by the type of ticket and the timing of the cancellation request. Before proceeding with ticket cancellation, it is advisable to carefully review the fare conditions. The following details outline the fees and refundability for each ticket type:
- Business class tickets are fully refundable, allowing cancellation at any time within the ticket's validity period*.
- Business light tickets are non-refundable, but tax refunds may be available. Requests for tax refunds must be submitted within the validity period of the ticket.
- For Classic segment flights, a refund fee of 50 EUR per direction applies if the passenger chooses to receive the refund in the form of payment. A fee of 25 EUR per direction applies if the passenger prefers to receive a refund in the form of an airBaltic gift card. In case of a no-show, the ticket is non-refundable.
- Taxes for Green and Green Plus fares are refundable unless the Flight cancellation option has been added to the booking. The refund request must be made within the validity period of the ticket. If you opt to receive a refund in the form of a gift card, a charge of EUR 25 per way will be applied.
Please note that the "validity period" refers to the specified timeframe during which the ticket is considered valid.
Customers of AirBaltic can easily and successfully cancel their reservations thanks to the company's cancellation policy. The advantages of this policy are accessible to many sorts of flyers from all over the world thanks to the low rate levied. For any more help, you can also reach Air Ticket Policies for free at +1-877-563-0127.