Allegiant Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy – Flying while carrying minors is a thrilling adventure for the airlines itself. Only parents can truly understand how challenging it is to handle young children while traveling. However, Allegiant Air's hassle-free minor policy makes it simple to book flights for kids. In this article, we will explore important aspects of Allegiant Airlines unaccompanied minor policy.
Allegiant Air offers the pleasure of being able to fly to various locations around the nation for families with small children. Allegiant Air guarantees to make every flight easy and reasonably priced. You merely need to be aware of the laws and guidelines governing the reservation of kids. However, for more details, you can contact Air Ticket toll-free at +1-877-563-0127.
Major Considerations under Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Under 24 months: The parent who is transporting a child under the age of 24 months may purchase a ticket and will be placed separately in a car seat that has been certified by the FAA. Alternatively, the youngster can ride on the lap of an adult passenger as a lap child. At the time of making a reservation, the infant must present identification with their birthdate, such as a birth certificate.
- 2-14 years old: A separate reservation must be made for youngsters 2 to 14 years old traveling with an adult passenger. According to FAA safety standards, children traveling in this age range are not permitted to be seated on the exit row. There are further limitations for children who weigh 40 pounds or fewer. A birth certificate or another form of identification with a birthday is necessary at the time of booking.
- 15-17 years old: Children between the ages of 15 and 17 are welcome to fly alone on Allegiant Air, but they cannot board an aircraft that is under a weather alert. They must reserve their own seat and provide identification indicating their birth date, such as a birth certificate, at the time of booking.
- 18 years or older: Each passenger who is 18 years of age or older is regarded as an adult by Allegiant Air, and a separate reservation is necessary. At the time of booking, they will have to present a government-issued photo ID. Each adult traveler must abide by all TSA regulations.
Minor Policy under Adverse Weather
Allegiant has the right to deny boarding to anyone under the age of 18 who is traveling by themselves on a trip that has been canceled or delayed because of bad weather. Minors who are unable to board the outgoing flight can speak with their agent or call Allegiant Airlines customer service for more help.
Regulations on Seat Reservations
- Although Allegiant makes an effort to accommodate all children and families, seating arrangements may change unless specifically asked.
- Allegiant urges guests flying as families to book their seats at the same time as their tickets. Simply sign in using your website or mobile device to the Manage Travel option.
- Infant sitting arrangements must adhere to strict FAA safety rules. Only one lap child is permitted per row, and no children are permitted to sit in the exit rows. Only window seats, not aisle seats or the middle seat between aisle and window should have children in car seats.
Booking an Unaccompanied Minor Flight with Allegiant Airlines
Allegiant Airlines provides several convenient options for booking unaccompanied minor flights, ensuring a safe and seamless travel experience for children flying alone. Follow this step-by-step guide to book an unaccompanied minor flight with Allegiant Airlines through different platforms.
Booking an Unaccompanied Minor Flight - Online
- Visit Allegiant Airlines' official website or your preferred flight booking platform.
- Initiate a flight search by entering the departure and arrival cities, travel dates, and the total number of passengers, including the unaccompanied minor.
- During the booking process, specify the number of unaccompanied minors traveling.
- Choose the preferred flights based on the available options, considering factors such as departure and arrival times, layovers, and total flight duration.
- Review and select the desired fare options, including cabin class and ticket type.
- Personalize the trip by adding any additional services like seat selection or checked baggage.
- Provide the necessary passenger information, including details for the unaccompanied minor.
- Double-check all the booking information to ensure its accuracy.
- Proceed to the payment phase and select a secure payment option.
- Complete the payment process and receive a booking confirmation via email or the confirmation page of the platform.
Note: It's essential to follow Allegiant Airlines' specific instructions and requirements for unaccompanied minor travel, including any necessary documentation or forms. Additionally, when using third-party platforms, ensure they offer the option to book unaccompanied minor flights with Allegiant Airlines and comply with the airline's policies.
Booking an Unaccompanied Minor Flight – Customer Support
- To initiate the booking process, dial +1-877-563-0127 toll-free customer support of Air Ticket Policy.
- Inform the customer service agent that you require assistance in booking a flight for an unaccompanied minor.
- Provide all essential information for each passenger, including the unaccompanied child's name, age, and any special requirements.
- Speak with a customer service expert to find the best flights for your tastes and needs.
- Examine all booking details, including flight dates and timings, as well as any additional services or charges for unaccompanied child travel.
- Provide the necessary payment information to complete the reservation process.
- After the reservation is confirmed, you will receive a booking confirmation via email or from the customer service agent.
Booking an Unaccompanied Minor Flight – Airport Ticket Counter
- Locate the nearest Allegiant Airlines airport ticket office.
- Visit the airport's ticket counter and speak with a representative.
- Inform the agent that you want to book a flight for an unaccompanied minor.
- Provide all relevant information, such as departure and arrival cities, travel dates, and the total number of passengers, including the unaccompanied child.
- Share any pertinent details about the unaccompanied minor, including their name, age, and any special requirements.
- Collaborate with the travel agent to select flights that best suit your preferences and requirements, considering factors like departure and arrival times, layovers, and flight distance.
- Before finalizing your travel plans, verify the accuracy of the flight dates, times, and locations as provided in the reservation information by the agent.
- Double-checking these details will ensure a smooth journey. Once you are satisfied, make the payment for your reservation at the ticket counter.
- Kindly request a booking confirmation and any other necessary paperwork from the ticket counter agent, which will serve as important references throughout your travel experience.
Allegiant Airlines, by seamlessly incorporating these rules and regulations into their Unaccompanied Minor Policy, fosters an environment that places a strong emphasis on safety, security, and exceptional care throughout the entire journey. With a steadfast commitment to young travelers and their families, Allegiant Airlines remains a trusted and preferred choice for unaccompanied minors, offering a travel experience that instills peace of mind.
We suggest visiting the official Air Ticket Policy website or calling Allegiant Airlines' customer care toll-free at +1-877-563-0127 for the most up-to-date and complete information on the airline's unaccompanied minor policy. Please be advised that exact guidelines may change, thus it is crucial to keep current by checking the official sources.