CheapTickets Name Correction Policy – Human behavior is prone to make errors. Passengers make dumb reservation mistakes many times, and the aviation industry sees them all the time. When booking a reservation, they enter or provide incorrect name credentials, contact info, or any other information. As a result, the CheapTickets Name Correction Policy is critical when traveling and dealing with such situations.
Getting your name misspelled on CheapTickets? We've got some wonderful news for you. Travelers can use the web interface to correct minor errors on their PNR. At 1-877-563-0127, readers can get more information about the CheapTickets name correction policy (toll-free).
The online travel portal Cheapticket.in offers the cheapest international and domestic airline tickets. They provide online accessibility from Flight Booking Systems through their web services. The fares displayed are dynamic and the cheapest available. Fares are subject to vary without notice at the time of issuing tickets, depending upon the reservation class and availability. Users make appointments on the website, and their service disclosures are shown below. Cheapticket.in is a mediator on behalf of the airlines for reservations and ticketing.
- For whatever cause, including aircraft delays, suspension, disruption, or mishap, the company is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss, damage, fees, or related expenses by the traveler while traveling.
- On the ticket, the customer must double-check the name, flight details, departure and arrival times, and mobile number.
- Cheapticket.in is a facilitator for and on behalf of the airlines, providing easy, quick access to bookings and online ticketing. We are not liable for any deficiencies or losses caused by the service providers.
- In the case that any airline terminates workflow Cheapticket. It will not be held liable for any reimbursements to customers.
- Cheapticket.in is not liable for any airline delays or defaults, or if the airline refuses to issue refunds for any reason.
- On any airline service, Cheaptickets.in cannot be considered liable for any loss of bags or belongings.
- The services delivered by the operators on this website are not guaranteed by the company.
- Cheapticket.in shall not be held liable for any losses or measures were taken against passengers by any authorities.
Cheaptickets Name Correction Policy
- The name on your reservation must match the name on your government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license for domestic travel or a passport for overseas travel). If your name is inaccurate, you may not be allowed to board your flight.
- Some airlines accept minor spelling mistakes or legal name changes to be corrected. In some situations, you may be compelled to cancel your initial flight booking and reschedule your trip under the right name. It is not possible to transfer your plane tickets to another person's name or a different traveler.
- If you alter your name on your travel reservation, you may be subject to airline change fees and be required to pay the difference in fare.
- A name change or correction may consume some time to process because it includes both our support staff and the airline, depending on the carrier and the type of ticket you have reserved. There may be different change regulations for each airline in your booking if there are many airlines involved.
- Check your acceptance email to make sure you made your reservation on www.cheaptickets.com or one of our international sites to avoid processing delays.
- After you submit the form below, a member of our customer care department (+1-877-563-0127) will get in touch with you to discuss the airline's name correction procedure and any related fees. We'll work hard to reduce any delays even if a name correction can be challenging. If a name correction necessitates additional processes, we appreciate your patience.
Amendments of Flight Booking
- Customers may only seek adjustments to their purchased tickets by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the authorized e-mail address they used to make their original reservation.
- Call the customer service line at 1-877-563-0127 with any questions.
- Any application received via SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail, Facebook messenger, or any other method will not be approved for customer travel arrangements.
- For changes, cancellations, name corrections, refunds, or any other changes on domestic travel, airline fees and taxes will be charged.
- For changes, cancellations, name corrections, refunds, or any other changes on international flights, airline fees and taxes will be charged.
- Booking convenience costs are not refundable.
- Only the debit or credit card, bank account, or other payment method used to purchase the ticket will get the refund amount.
- The airline's difference in fare, if applicable, and airline fees will be charged for any changes or name corrections. The discrepancy, if any, cannot be returned if the new relevant fare is less expensive than the initially purchased fare. Additionally, there are rebooking fees.
Take Away –
Passengers who use airplanes can rely on the Air Ticket Policy. It is an online platform that will provide you with the most recent information about travel by air, including news, advice, situations, and updates. It offers comprehensive insights into the flexible rules and regulations of different service airlines. To learn more about Cheaptickets name correction policy, call the experts in the field at 1-877-563-0127.
People Also Ask:
Q1: What should I do if the reservation confirmation email was not received?
You'll receive a confirmation page with your CheapTickets reservation ID after making your reservation through CheapTickets. An email confirmation will also be delivered to the email id entered during the booking process.
We advise the following if you do not receive your renewal notice within 24 hours of your reservation:
To be sure that your email confirmation was not accidentally filtered to the spam or junk email folder in your email account, check that folder. We advise updating CheapTickets to your authorized sender's list if the confirmation email ended up in your spam or junk email bin. By doing this, all e-mail correspondence from CheapTickets in the future will be able to reach you.
Call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-563-0127 and one of our Customer Care Associates will assist in getting your confirmation email to you.
Q2: Can a reservation be corrected or voided without penalty if I've made a mistake?
We are aware that utilizing our website occasionally may result in mistakes being done unintentionally. We handle these concerns on an individual basis. Contact our Customer Support Professionals at 1-877-563-0127 for help if you believe you made a mistake with your reservation.
Q3: How can I use an electronic (or "e-") ticket for travel?
Your ticket number and details are electronically stored by CheapTickets.sg and the agency's computer program. As a result, all you need to check-in for your flight(s) is a government-issued photo ID (often a passport) so the airline agent may access your computerized reservation and ticket. CheapTickets advises you to take a printout of your ticket confirmation letter and bring it with you even if it is not necessary for the unlikely event that the airline agent is unable to discover your booking details.